Are you interested to be updated about all things happens to me day by day?
CPAN Module HTML::Template::Extension
Easily support for methods and tags not implemented in HTML::Template module.
| Latest release
|| 14th September 2002 |
| Author Information |
|| Emiliano Bruni |
|| email@example.com |
| CPAN Directory
|| EBRUNI |
| Additional information
This module extends HTML::Template to easily support methods and tags not
implemented in parent module. Piece of code needed to add new tags syntax and
new functionality are called plugins.
All plugins can be dynamically loaded for supporing needed syntax and functionality. All dynamic plugins live in the HTML::Template::Extension
namespace and you can built your own extension to support you prefered tags and
A plugin named DO_NOTHING is present in this package and can be use like a skeleton to built your own plugin. DO_NOTHING, as name says, add nothing to
standard HTML::Template::Extension but there are other plugins just available:
- HTML::Template::Extension::DOC: to support comment text
- HTML::Template::Extension::SLASH_VAR: to support <TMPL_VAR></TMPL_VAR> syntax
- HTML::Template::Extension::CSTART: to select what parts of your template must
be returned by "output" and "html" method
- HTML::Template::Extension::HEAD_BODY: that don't add tag syntax but some method for easily working with html files
- HTML::Template::Extension::DO_NOTHING: that do nothing :-)
For more information and updates about this module you can point your browser
or to whatever CPAN mirror site.
- Perl version 5.005 or more recent.
- CPAN HTML::Template
1. Installation steps:
- from the directory where this file is located, type:
Also exists an
that have a similar HTML::Template syntax that you can use, for indeed, in an
Other POD Documentation
| Copyrightę 1997-2006 Emiliano Bruni
||Online from 16/08/1998 with
||Write me to: